Sunday, October 11, 2009

Coleslaw


I'm posting a recipe for coleslaw that I made last week. I won't be posting for at least the next week. I'm on my way to California for the funeral of a loved one whose life was cut way too short.

½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup milk
¼ cup buttermilk
juice of 1 lemon juice
1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon salt
freshly ground black pepper
½ head cabbage, finely sliced
1 carrot, shredded
2 tablespoons onion, minced

1. Mix together mayo, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
2. Add cabbage, carrots and onions and toss. Cover and refrigerate at least three hours.


1 comments:

Bakeling said...

Actually I am looking for a Mexican Taco Rice serving suggestion and I come to your blog.

This coleslaw looks delicious and I will give a try one day !


Thanks for the recipes !