Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Seeing Double

Talk about customer service! Kitchenaid has awesome customer service. I had issues with Carmine (left) the first night I got her. The second day she would not handle 9 cups of flour for the cinnamon rolls. She kept on shutting herself off. I called Kitchenaid to see if I was doing something wrong. She was overheating too quickly. The nice rep said he would send out a new one right away. This is was Saturday, January 24th. I recieved the replacement on Monday, February 2nd. They said 7-10 business days. It was only about 5 business days. I tested the new one with a batch of Peter Reinhart's white bread recipe. This time I used milk instead of buttermilk. The buttermilk version is soooo much better. The new one also stopped. Maybe these Kitchenaids are not designed for dough.

I put them side by side and took a picture. I'm not sure what I should name the new one. I can't name him/her Carmine again.
This entry was posted in

0 comments: