Monday, May 11, 2009

Bellagio's Mother's Day Buffet

I spent a long weekend in Vegas for my brother's fiancée's graduation. On our last evening in Vegas we went to the Bellagio buffet. Since it was mother's day, they had a special holiday buffet. The buffet was actually really good. They even had Chinese roast duck.

They had two different kinds of crab legs. My friend Bear is showing off the two. The one on the top is Alaskan King Crab and the one on the bottom is Opilio Crab. It was my first time eating opilio crab. All I could think about was Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel. I thought the opilio tasted better. The meat was sweeter.

The desserts were amazing. Look at those HUGE chocolate covered strawberries.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Chocolate and strawberries, it is the most perfect for any age gift, chocolate covered strawberries is a different and interesting idea chocolate gifts.