Saturday, July 18, 2009

Great Deal on Le Creuset 5.5 Quart French Oven $119.99

Maybe it is a glitch in their system but if you click the link below you will find the 5.5 quart Le Creuset round dutch oven in red for $119.99 from Williams-Sonoma. At first I thought that perhaps Le Creuset was discontinuing this shade of red so I went to Williams-Sonoma to look. The pot is still on display at the regular price. If you navigate to the page from the Williams-Sonoma home page, the dutch oven is shown at the regular $220.00 price.

This is a pretty awesome deal. Yes you can probably find it at the same price or even cheaper at the outlet or a discount store such as TJ Maxx but you are buying factory seconds. I'm not sure if Le Creuset has the same 99-year warranty on factory seconds.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/pr...ectURL=Yes


I wasn't sure if Williams-Sonoma would actually honor the purchase. I went all the way through and placed my order but I didn't get an immediate email confirmation. I checked my account and I was charged for the purchase. Today I received the confirmation email with a status that the item was available for immediate shipping.

ITEM DESCRIPTION
STATUS QTY PRICE

Lc 5.5qt Round Oven Red
Item # 95-1213081

Available for immediate shipping1$119.99

0 comments: