Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pioneer Woman's Baked Beans

I read the Pioneer Woman's blog often. I love her sense of humor and the fact that she can make something fancy one day and something simple the next. I also love her photography. I can't take a good photo to save my life. I've been wanting a really nice camera but a photographer friend told me not to buy one and that if I learn how to use the functions of my camera, I can take good photos. I never took the time to learn.

I've been coveting the Nikon for a while now. This picture was taken by my non-photographer friend with his Nikon.


So one day I clicked on the link to the Pioneer Woman's cooking blog and I see these amazing pictures of the most yummy looking baked beans. I had to make them. They are as good as they look on her blog. I took some pictures but mine are no where the quality of hers. Go to her site for the recipe.

I used one of my favorite barbecue sauces from Head Country.



0 comments: