Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Christine's Cocktail Party at Strings



Strings is one of my new favorite restaurants in Denver. The food is superb. The service is superb. This is how fine dining should be. We went there for Ben's farewell lunch and last night we held the farewell party for one of our VPs there. One of our employees has a special relationship with the owner and was able to work out a nice deal for the party. The food was delicious. The service was excellent. They brought out several different kinds of shrimp appetizers, bleu cheese mushroom caps, chicken bites, mini steak burgers, tomatoe, bisque, and crab cakes (the best dish of the night). For the dessert they brough out trays of yummy brownie bites, little apple thingys, and fresh strawberries. The photo above is of the desser tray. I took a picture with my phone and I think I moved that is why it is so blurry.

The picture below is a silly picture of us. Since my mouth was full I tried to duck away from the picture. You can see my empty plate in one hand and my drink in another.

0 comments: